AtomStack A20 Max Description:
- Larger creative space: After feedback from countless users, the engraving area of 400*400 is difficult to meet the user’s creation and design, so we grandly launched AtomStack A20 Max, which can have a maximum working area of 850*400mm without extension rods, to meet 99% of laser engraving machine usage scenarios.
- More stable structure: Different from extending the Y-axis (left and right sides), AtomStack A20 Max adopts a more stable and better X-axis extension scheme, so that A20 Max can run stably in a large working range, and the engraving and cutting lines are smooth without shaking.
- Tank chain constriction: In order to make the laser engraver more beautiful and the structure more stable, AtomStack A20 Max adopts a tank chain wire constriction scheme that is not available in other models. The wire harness runs smoothly without entanglement and improves the life of the wire.
- Super high power: adopt the most stable 20W high optical power laser module at present. The latest four 6W laser coupling technology, with powerful power, can cut 12-15mm paulownia board, 8mm black acrylic board, and even 0.05mm stainless steel sheet at one time. And adopt fixed focus design, 10s fast and accurate focus.
- The product is equipped with F60 upgraded version air kit as standard: it is equipped with air assist as standard, and the cutting ability has been greatly improved. At the same time, the cutting accuracy and cutting quality can also be greatly optimized, making AtomStack A20 Max a real large-format laser cutting machine.
- Upgrade AtomStack's self-developed 32-bit motherboard: built-in 256-bit color scale map, which makes the engraving work more delicate and has higher contrast, so that your engraving is not only black.
- New non-blocking laser: The new A20 laser has a built-in tool-free focusing module, and a built-in air assist system, without the interference of wires, simple and beautiful. The patented double-layer wind gathering cover design can ensure that the laser will not be blocked and the lens will not be polluted for a long time, which greatly improves the life of the laser.
- AtomStack's self-developed mobile phone APP: AtomStack's self-developed mobile phone APP has been launched in major Android application markets and Apple APPstore (you can also scan the QR code of the manual to download). It is small in size and multi-functional, bringing a new control experience. Come on give it a try.
- The new filter panoramic glass eye protection design: the panoramic filter glass protective cover plays a very good role in protecting your eyes, filtering 97% of ultraviolet light, you and the people around you do not need to wear goggles, you can also watch Laser engraving. Reduce your goggle expense and inconvenience of wearing goggles.
- Sturdy and easy-to-install structural design: The all-aluminum anodized structural design makes the lazer engraver more durable and improves the engraving accuracy. The whole structure has been designed for quick installation, and the installation can be completed in generally 20-30 minutes.
- Wide compatibility: the laser engraver can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, also supports MAc system (LightBurn), engraving file format Support NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Upgraded compressed spot coupling technology: the ultra-fine 20w laser focus area is reduced to 0.08*0.1mm, and the high-density laser can easily cut 25mm thick wood and 30mm thick black acrylic; it can directly engrave mirror stainless steel metal, ceramics, glass, engraving & the cutting speed is 40% higher than that of the ordinary model, which is comparable to the effect of a 300W CO₂laser engraver cutter machine.
- Integral screw: The 20w laser engraver uses an integral screw instead of a combined shaft coupling. The stepping motor and the screw are integral, which makes the movement of the laser more precise and the coupling more durable.
- Laser sintering temperature up to 2400℃
- Safety protection: Equipped with an emergency stop button, if there is an unexpected situation, the laser engravers can be stopped at any time, and it is equipped with a reset switch and a limit switch to engrave more safely
- Expandable engraving size: Modular design of the fuselage mechanism, if you only need to replace the Y-axis frame assembly, you can get a super large engraving size of 800*850mm
AtomStack A20 Max Laser Engraver Parameters：
- Product model: AtomStack A20 Max
- Engraving size: 850*400mm
- Engravable/cuttable material
- Carving material: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective
- Electroplated and painted metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass, ceramics, cotton cloth, slate;
- Cutting materials: cardboard, non-woven fabrics, wood, plywood, acrylic (transparency needs to be painted black), some thin plastic plates, sponge, metal sheets such as aluminum and stainless steel;
- Machine power: 130W
- Laser power: 90W
- Laser output optical power: 20-21W
- Laser wavelength: 455±5nm
- Engraving precision: 0.01mm
- Focusing method: fixed focus laser, no focusing
- Laser protective cover: there is a protective cover on the laser to protect the user's eyes, no need to wear additional protective glasses. At the same time prevent pets from grabbing the laser point
- Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system
- Supported file formats NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF,
- Data transmission method: USB connection
- Power supply: international common standard power input: 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ output: 12V 5A
- Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
A20 Max Laser Engraving Machine Packing List:
|1 × Extended X-axis assembly
|1 x profile on the base
|1 × Base lower profile
|1 × laser module
|2 x tank chain
|1 x F60 dual pump air assist
|1 ×Mounting screw
|1 × tool bag
|4 × foot pad foam
|1 × fixed focus film
|3 x acrylic sheet
|3 x wood chips
|10 × wire tie
|1 x desiccant
|1 × hair brush
|1 × clean cloth
|1 × card reader
|1 x TF card
|1 x power adapter
|1 x manual
|1 × data cable
|1 x Y axis left profile
|1 x Y axis right profile
|3 × foot bracket
F3 Matrix Panel Specifications:
|2XF3 stitching size
|Product net weight
F3 Matrix Panel Features:
1. Replace the honeycomb panel: AtomStack grandly launched the matrix protective panel F3 which can completely replace the traditional honeycomb panel.
2. One-piece design: no need to cut the backing board just use F3 to protect your table from burning.
3. Large protective area: a single protective plate can obtain a protective area of 460*425mm.
4. Infinite extension design: Each F3 package will come with a connector. Buy two honeycomb panels and quickly assemble them into an extended honeycomb panel with a protective area of 460*850mm. It is perfectly suitable for all engraving machines of different brands after using extension bars. It can also be put into a professional CO2 engraving machine for cutting protection.
5. Better cutting effect: The AtomStack protective panel is specifically designed for laser cutting. It solves the issue of conventional honeycomb panels leaving honeycomb imprints on the back of the cut object after prolonged use, which can greatly impact the work's appearance. By using the AtomStack protection panel, you can achieve a better cutting effect.
6. High adaptability: the AtomStack protective plate can be adapted to all AtomStack, Ortur, NEJE, Xtool frame laser engraving machines giving all-around protection.
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for swift replacements.