1. Industrial digital camera: Different from electronic cameras the AtomStack AC1 camera is a real 500W pixel high-definition industrial digital camera that ensures precise positioning when used;
2. Super large positioning area: industrial wide-angle lens perfectly suitable for 410*400mm frame machines;
3. Accurate positioning: The industrial camera is customized for laser engraving machine depth matching Lightburn after a simple calibration, this camera can automatically locate the position of the item and perform area-finding engraving with a positioning error of less than 0.5mm.
4. Work preview: Straightening the engraving material is no longer necessary. The AtomStack camera perfectly solves the positioning problem of special-shaped patterns. Now you can design directly on the surface of the materials and what you see is what you get;
5. Multi-task operation: through precise camera positioning, it is now possible to complete multiple independent tasks simultaneously. Under the guidance of the camera the laser will automatically find the engraved objects one by one and work;
6. Time-lapse shooting: Share your unique creative process with others through time-lapse shooting. Using your camera, record the entire process of completing your work and share it ;
7. High adaptability: the AtomStack camera can be adapted to all AtomStack and Ortur NEJE xtool frame laser engraving machines (need to purchase Lightburn).
Brand: AtomStack Maker
Camera size: 42*42*29mm
Photography range: 400*410mm
Driver: Driver-free for Windows/Mac systems
1*Laser engraving time-lapse camera
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for swift replacements.