Introducing the World's First 20W High Power 1064nm Pulsed Fiber Laser Engraver for Frame Laser Engraving Machines
Unparalleled Power: Pioneering the 1064nm wavelength, our pulsed fiber-optic infrared laser module boasts an impressive 20W optical power, thanks to its Q-switched (photoelectric switch) and MOPA construction.
Versatile Applications: With the MR20 fiber laser module, engrave metals (like copper, iron, aluminum, zinc, silver) and plastics with precision. It also excels in engraving black acrylic, leather, ceramics, and stone.
Efficient Metal Cutting: With its 20W laser output power and ultra-fine 0.03 * 0.06 spot, MR20 effortlessly cuts a 0.2mm aluminum business card in one go and multi-pass cuts on a 0.5mm brass sheet.
Seamless Integration: The MR20 module can be effortlessly installed on any AtomStack brand laser engraving machine frame, with expandable working areas of up to 850x400mm or 850x800mm.
Enhanced Control: The custom-designed LightBurn control board for MR20 syncs perfectly with the LightBurn software, allowing users to set laser power and adjust pulse frequency with ease.
Fiber-Optic Efficiency: Energy transfer via fiber-optic conduction heightens efficiency and minimizes energy loss.
Precision Deep Cutting: The 1064nm infrared laser is ideal for detailed slate plane engraving, resulting in a textured, relief effect.
Simple Focusing: Achieve optimal focus effortlessly with the dual red light focusing method in just 30 seconds.
Laser Rust Removal: The MR20's 1064nm wavelength laser is exceptionally efficient in removing rust layers from metal surfaces.
- Product Model: MR20
- Suitable Engraving Materials: PCB board, non-transparent acrylic, aluminium oxide, plated and lacquered metals, 304 mirror stainless steel, ceramics, slate, leather.
- Suitable Cutting Materials: Thin stainless steel, aluminium, brass sheets.
- Laser Output Optical Power: 20W
- Laser Working Power Consumption: 90W
- Laser Wavelength: 1064nm
- Spot Size: 0.03*0.06mm
- Max Pulse Energy: 0.7mj
- Optical Pulse Width: 80-110ns
- Repetition Frequency: 30-60kHz
- Peak Power: 7kW
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Always use the laser protection cover during operation; wear protective goggles when the cover isn't installed.
- Avoid direct contact with the laser to prevent burns.
- Handle the machine gently and avoid any strong impacts.
- Children under 14 should not use this product. Those aged 14 and above require adult supervision.
- Avoid pointing the laser at reflective surfaces to prevent potential injuries or laser damage.
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for swift replacements.