AtomStack AIC1 Auto Air Assist System Description:
1. M7 automatic control air assist switch: with the AIC1 air assist control kit the lightburn software M7 mode can be used to automatically switch the air assist on and off according to different needs of engraving or cutting saving the power and increasing the life of the air assist;
2. Standard power cord easy installation: quick installation in 10 minutes no need to open the control box just replace the original power cable to install and avoid breaking the machine due to installation errors.
3. Safety protection: AIC1 controller with emergency stop button and reset button bringing a safer working experience. You could also buy an extra touch screen for offline engraving.
4. 32-bit high-speed motherboard: AIC1 air assist kit is equipped with the latest AtomStack motherboard which can increase the engraving efficiency by 30%;
5. WiFi offline working: AIC1 motherboard with WiFi module which can be upgraded with WiFi offline control function using AtomStack mobile APP to control the machine offline;
6. High adaptability: AtomStack Air Assist Control Kit can be adapted to all AtomStack laser machines such as A5 Pro / A5 M50 X7 / A10 / S10 Pro A20 / X20 / S20 Pro A30 / X30 / S30 Pro etc. (requires purchase lightburn software)
|Compatible models||A5 Pro / A5 Pro+ / A50 M50 / A5 M50 Pro
A10 / X7 / S10 Pro
A20 / S20 / X20 Pro
A30 / S30 / X30 Pro
P7 M30 / P7 M40
P9 M40 / P9 M50
AtomStack Offline Control Terminal Screen Description:
1. The offline engraving control terminal has a newly designed UI interface and an upgraded operating system which improves the interactivity and user experience thereby making the overall operation easier and faster. Even users who have never contacted a laser engraving machine can easily use it thus saving a lot of time and more efficient.
2. Engraving can be done without connecting to a computer. Engraving groups can be built and multiple machines can work at the same time to increase work efficiency.
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to email@example.com for swift replacements.