What are the AtomStack refurbished machines and accessories?
- Undergoes full functionality testing, where any defective modules are replaced;
- Is put through a thorough cleaning and inspection process;
- Is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, and parts);
- Undergoes the same basic testing procedures and is assessed with the same technical guidelines as new AtomStack products;
- Some of the refurbished products may have slight signs of wear, which will not affect the normal functionality of the machine. Return requests for such reasons will not be entertained.
- The warranty for AtomStack's refurbished products is three months. (However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products)
|Engraving material||Wood bamboo cardboard plastic leather PCB board aluminum oxide non-reflective plated and lacquered metal blackened utility knife|
|Cutting material||Cardboard non-woven fabric thin wood chips acrylic some thin plastic sheets|
|Laser output optical power||4.5-5.5W|
|Focusing method||Fixed-focus laser no focusing|
|Laser protective cover||There is a protective cover on the laser to protect the user's eyes and there is no need to wear additional protective glasses. At the same time prevent pets from scratching the laser spot|
|Operating software||LaserGRBL LightBurn support for Win XP/Win 7/Win 8/XP/Win 10 system|
|Supported file formats||NC BMP JPG PNG DXF|
|Data transfer method||USB connection|
|Power supply||International standard power input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz output: 12V 5A|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
1. When operating the laser engraving machine please install the laser protective cover; if it is not installed you need to wear goggles.
2. Do not touch the laser with your hands otherwise you may burn your hands.
3. Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
4. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using this product and children over the age of 14 need adult supervision.
5. The laser cannot be directly applied to any specular reflection object which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
Due to the different monitor and light effect the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for swift replacements.