What are the AtomStack refurbished machines and accessories?
- Undergoes full functionality testing, where any defective modules are replaced;
- Is put through a thorough cleaning and inspection process;
- Is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, and parts);
- Undergoes the same basic testing procedures and is assessed with the same technical guidelines as new AtomStack products;
- Some of the refurbished products may have slight signs of wear, which will not affect the normal functionality of the machine. Return requests for such reasons will not be entertained.
- The warranty for AtomStack's refurbished products is three months. (However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products)
|Product model||AtomStack A5 M50 40W|
wood bamboo cardboard plastic leather MDF slate lacquered metal mirror stainless steel;
Cutting material: cardboard non-woven fabric veneer acrylic some thin plastic board sponge MDF leather
|Cutting material||cardboard non-woven fabric veneer acrylic some thin plastic board sponge MDF leather|
|Laser output optical power||5-5.5W|
|Focusing method||fixed focus laser free focus|
|Laser protective cover||There is a protective cover on the laser to protect the eyes of the user without the need to wear additional goggles. At the same time prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot|
|Operating software||for LaserGRBL LightBurn support for Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system|
|Supported file formats||NC BMP JPG PNG DXF|
|Data transmission method||USB connection|
|Power supply||International standard power input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz output: 12V 5A|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
1. Eye-protection flame-retardant filter panoramic glass: The flame-retardant filter panoramic glass can filter 97% of the ultraviolet light which plays a very good role in protecting your eyes. You and the people around you do not need to wear goggles and you can clearly watch the laser engraving. Reduce the cost of your goggles and the inconvenience of wearing goggles. The glass is flame-retardant and safer to use.
2. Robust and easy-to-install structural design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structural design makes the machine more robust and durable and at the same time improves the accuracy of engraving. The whole structure is designed for quick installation and the installation can be completed within 10-20 minutes.
3. Upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser: it can be engraved without adjusting the focal length; the focal spot area of the new laser is 50% smaller than that of other ordinary lasers and it can take into account both precision engraving and high-energy cutting. At the same time the laser power of fixed-focus laser is more stable than that of zoom laser.
4. Extensive compatibility: The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software such as for LaserGRBL LightBurn support for Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 and also support for Mac system (LightBurn) engraving file format support for NC BMP JPG PNG DXF etc.
5. Precision scale line axis: X-axis and Y-axis contain precision scale line which is convenient for you to carry out quick length measurement. The 410x400mm large-area engraving interval can meet your various engraving needs.
6. New upgraded compression laser: newly upgraded ultra-fine compression laser: the laser adopts 4-fold lens group collimation focusing technology the optical power is 5-5.5W and the laser focus area is reduced to 0.08*0.08mm. The high-density laser can easily cut 15mm thick wooden boards and 15mm black acrylic; it can directly engrave mirror stainless steel metal and ceramics.
7. Integral screw rod: The machine uses an integrated screw rod instead of a combined coupling. The stepper motor and the screw rod are integrated which makes the laser movement more precise and the coupling more durable.
8. New laser with knob: It is more convenient and quick to adjust the height of the laser.
9. Expandable engraving size: modular design of the body mechanism only need to replace the frame components you can get 410*850mm super large engraving size.
1 x X axis assembly
2 x Profile 57cm
2 x Profile 48cm
1 x Control box
3 x Support feet
1 x Laser goggles
1 x Laser
1 x 24V 2A power adapter
1 x Switching power cord
1 x USB cable
Step 1-5 installation package
1 x M5 Allen key
10 x Rolled strip
3 x Small wood chips
1 x Fixed focus lens
1 x M3 Allen key
1 x Brush
3 x Acrylic sheet
1 x Stainless steel backing plate for cutting
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to email@example.com for swift replacements.