|Product model||AtomStack M4|
|Engraving material||common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron copper aluminum magnesium zinc etc.) rare metals and alloys (gold silver titanium) metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are acceptable) special surface treatment (phosphating aluminum anodizing electroplating surface) ABS material (electrical appliance shell daily necessities) ink (light-transmitting keys printed products) epoxy resin (encapsulation of electronic components insulating layer) leather wood (painted) ceramics (painted) stone etc.|
|Whole machine power||20W|
|Optical Output Power||2W|
|Pulse peak optical power||20000W|
|Marking repetition accuracy||≤0.01mm|
|Operating software||SeaD5.1 (free) supports Windows XP Windows VISTA Windows 2003 Windows 7 Windows 10 Windows 11 systems|
|Supported file formats||support PLT DXF BMP JPG JPEG and other image files; support Code39 EAN PDF417 DM and other 1D barcodes and 2D barcodes; support marking dynamic files|
|Data transfer method||USB connection|
|Power supply||International standard power supply Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz Output: 12V 9A|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE|
1. High power: 20W whole electrical power pulse peak optical power can reach 20000W.
2. Wide applicability: M4 marking machine uses 1064nm wavelength infrared light source which is suitable for fast marking on all metals and ABS and marking precious metals hardly consumes precious metals themselves.
Specific materials: common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron copper aluminum magnesium zinc etc.) rare metals and alloys (gold silver titanium) metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are acceptable) special surface treatment (phosphating aluminum anodizing electroplating surface) ABS material (electrical appliance shell daily necessities) ink (light-transmitting keys printed products) epoxy resin (encapsulation of electronic components insulating layer) leather wood (painted) ceramic (painted) stone etc.
3. Two-in-one table scanner and handheld: M4 adopts a highly integrated design and the core components are lightweight which brings more usage scenarios. It can be hand-held to mark on non-horizontal surfaces walls and facades and start your creation anytime anywhere.
4. Industrial galvanometer technology: AtomStack M4 industrial-grade galvanometer technology greatly improves the engraving and marking speed 12m/s high-speed and precise engraving and fine work which is 5 times faster than the blue-ray marking machine.
5. Fine engraving: 0.01-0.02mm ultra-long and ultra-fine end-pumped infrared laser enables every detail of engraving to be presented perfectly presenting 4K-level high pixels.
6. Precise positioning: AtomStack M4 adopts dual-infrared light positioning design which can accurately locate the marking position without offset and dislocation.
7. Sturdy and easy-to-install structure design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable and improves the accuracy of engraving. The whole structure is designed for quick installation and it can be installed in 10-20 minutes generally.
8. Safe use: Unlike the blue light source the 1064nm infrared wavelength is a cold light source. Even if you accidentally touch the screen you will not be burnt and avoid personal injury.
9. Wide compatibility: The machine uses mature engraving software supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10/Win 11 and the engraving files support PLT DXF BMP JPG JPEG and other image files; Support Code39 EAN PDF417 DM and other one-dimensional barcodes and two-dimensional barcodes; support marking dynamic files.
10. Precise scale line shaft: There are precision scale lines on the lifting shaft which is convenient for you to measure the length quickly. The 70*70mm large-area engraving range can meet your various engraving needs.
11. Upgrade the compressed spot technology: the ultra-fine laser focus area is reduced to 0.02 in diameter and the minimum markable character is about 0.06mm*0.15mm (focusing film test result).
12. Ultra-long service life: Industrial-grade durable end-pumped lasers have a theoretical service life of more than 20000 hours after testing and can guarantee continuous use for 1 month (ambient temperature 0-35°C).
13. One-key repeat engraving: The marking machine has a built-in one-key repeat marking function which can repeat the work with one click without computer operation and easily complete batch customization work.
All products (except the ones marked as “pre-order” in their product titles) you purchase on www.atomstack.com will be delivered to the address of the order within 5 - 30 days (the delivery time will be depending on different shipping methods or warehouses)
For pre-order items, we will deliver within 30 - 40 days.
For refurbished items, we will deliver within 3 - 20 days.
*All Delivery time is estimated, and will longer than expected due to custom clearance, invalid addresses, bad weather and other reason that may slow down the progress irresistibly. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more accurate information.
Once customers’ orders are shipped, we the tracking number we provided in the notification email, customers can tracking their shipping routing information at: https://atomstack.com/tools/order_tracking, or the official site of the courier.
We will ship the products from Shenzhen China while the product is out of stock in US, EU or other warehouses, in this case, we will cover the 100% custom fee for the customer who is located in European Union and North America when the shipping method is non-Express, otherwise, customer should pay all custom fee by themselves.
Click here to view more detailed shipping policy
Standard One Year Warranty for laser machines, and 6 months for laser modules.
- AtomStack warrants a product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal indoor use and conditions, for a period of one year for the original invoice date.
- This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below). Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
We agree, at its option during the warranty period to furnish a refurbished or replacement product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for handing, packing, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item.
- Damages incurred during improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Repairs by an unauthorized service technician.
Open Box & Clearance Items
- Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
- Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 12 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
In case of arrival defects, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for swift replacements.